reserved a mazdaspeed

Welcome aboard almzkid...thanks for posting the mazdaspeed info...how much is 25 k cdn in US dollars?

I'm dying to know the US pricing...hope those damn dealers don't mark up.

Thanks again for the info...I hope you visit often and enjoy the site! :D

haha.. yeah. one dealership i wanted to put down a deposit at (they do protection plus package on all their cars: rust inhibitor, scotch guard, paint sealant, undercoat) w/o additional cost.

knowing that most other dealership wouldn't do that, i figured this would be the dealership one to go to, but get this, they don't want to take MY deposit saying that i basically have to buy the car if i do.. and then they started saying stuff like it being 30k, etc.. LOL so i said screw it and went little out of town (shorter distance to this dealer vs going to other end of town to this dealership). This out of town dealership hardly knows anything about the car and so i figure this is my best bet at getting a good deal with this guy. :)

i'll let the guy sell me the car at msrp as long as he does at least rust inhibitor and undercoating, and throw in wheel locks. Oh and try to get him to give me at cost pricing on parts/accessories/AF installs for a yr at least lol

don't think that because the CDN MPS is only around $18K USD, that they won't jack us the price. the msrp on US MP3's were $18.5K USD. the US MPS will definately be atleast $20.5K USD.

i don't need college right?;)

heh, well that makes the picture for me even more optimistic. with a 2k increase over the the 18.5k USD that you mentioned, that would equate to basically a 3k increase in canadian dollars.
3k increase from the 23,800 CAD msrp for the mp3 would result in $26,800; however, the canadian market scale is different meaning the increase won't be as great so go down lets say 500 and you get $26,300 :)

Back