Report Car Problems Here.....Everyone!

Jonathan
Lafayette,LA.

I have the windshield the makes noise at about 80-90 mph also. That is all that I know about right now.

Jonathan
Lafayette,LA.

I have the windshield the makes noise at about 80-90 mph also. I also have the grinding from second to thirf gear. That is all that I know about right now.

1. Rear Noise from bushing
2. Bad sub , got replaced.

I just took my car to the dealship, they said on the bottom of my car, the suspension got damaged because I went over a bump too fast, but I never really went over a bump without slowing down... anyone got the same problem. By the way, I have my winter wheel and tire on.
Potomac, Maryland

umm where to start:

The imfamous clunkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! god that is annoying as all hell!

The whistling of the windshield above 80.whats that about

The Clunk again haha

My Z919 skips all the time and drives me crazy ( maybe something can MAGICALLY happen) hmm... ;)

Hard to shift into first while moving.

Shifter kinda notchy, but going to replace it with the B&M

we need cruise control and a six gear could be nice. hope nothing else falls apart.

Please only put problems with your car, like the clunking or tranny problem. Personal things that you would like is another story. Trying to get a list of all the s*** that is wrong with these cars so we will know.

1. Rear swaybar clunk. Rear suspension disassembled, lubricated and reassembled.

2. All four tire mounted backwards on the car with the rotation going the wrong way. Tires swaped from side to side on the car.

So far, (knock on wood) that is all.

1. Squeak in rear suspention like most of you. No fix yet.

2. Grinding in third gear, but not as bad as it seems to be with some of you. No fix yet.

3. Crappy windshield, from the day I got my car I've noticed that my windshield is very badly pitted. And I also got a ****'n rock in the windshield in Utah. And aperantly since our cars are so new insurance will not cover it. There goes $300 down the shitter.

4. Driver side window out of track. Fixed by dealership.

1. rear shock squeak

2. clunk from rear sway bar

3. missing 30hp...left it in japan somewhere

-My tranny failed from thew grinding from second to third... ******* tranny sux!!

-Shifter sux when it's cold.. tranny very bouncing and shifting is hard to engage..

-the whistling from the windshield..

man still didn't get my car back for the tranny problem..!

2001 MP3
1. The clunk in the rea
2. loud squeek from all corners when cold.
3. Dash ralltes around pocket and ac ducts
-removed this area of dash, glued the pop clips on to the bezel, and foam taped everything. its perfectle quiet noe.
4. Winshield had a pressure crck that the dealer took car of.
5. Occatioanl high pitched tick from the rear right quarter panel by the rear deck.
6. Z919 was anoyingly over populated with crap
-replaced it with an Alpine
7. eghuast shield rattle with bass. Needs dynamat.

2001 MP3
-Pressure Cracked Windshield too. ( warranty )
-All sorts of sound comming from the back suspension that force me to listen to loud music.
-2 broken lock mags. ( First time i ever saw that.. i'm pretty sure the mechanics at my mazda don't understand that when the bolt stops turnin you let go of the switch ).
-15" KickAss Toyo tires with Black SuperCool rims. ( had to complain.. )

i broke 2 wheel locks two when i put my snow tires on. im gonna ask if they are warranty when i take it in. (The reason they Broke is cause the black steelies are alot thinner then regular rims so the bolt breaks through top of locking lug)

That explain everything for the lock mags.

I'm lucky they broke it at the dealer and i noticed because i check everything on my car before i leave the dealer.

Hi all,

I am new to the forum, but tonight my protege went crazy on me. I had been hearing a squeaky belt noise underneath my hood. Well tonight as I was driving I guess my powersteering belt popped because I could no longer turn my wheel with ease. Then my battery light came on, after that the check engine light came on and the temperature thermometer gage rose to pass the "H" for hot. My car turned off on me 3times as I was trying to stay calm and get home safely. Thankfully I made it home but I notices a theard like component hanging from the bottom of my car and also I now have leak (I noticed a puddle of liquid forming under my car as well). I can't tell what it is because it's 9pm and very dark outside. I really don't know what to do and/or where to start. Can someone please help guide me. This is my only mode of transportation...now I feel depressed and I just don't have a clue.

FlyAsia99 said:
Hi all,

I am new to the forum, but tonight my protege went crazy on me. I had been hearing a squeaky belt noise underneath my hood. Well tonight as I was driving I guess my powersteering belt popped because I could no longer turn my wheel with ease. Then my battery light came on, after that the check engine light came on and the temperature thermometer gage rose to pass the "H" for hot. My car turned off on me 3times as I was trying to stay calm and get home safely. Thankfully I made it home but I notices a theard like component hanging from the bottom of my car and also I now have leak (I noticed a puddle of liquid forming under my car as well). I can't tell what it is because it's 9pm and very dark outside. I really don't know what to do and/or where to start. Can someone please help guide me. This is my only mode of transportation...now I feel depressed and I just don't have a clue.
I'm sorry, but you are a moron.

after hearing the squeaking noise you did nothing....ok, i cna forgive that
then your power steering went...and you did nothing.... i kinda can forgive that
then your battery light came on (usually happens when both the pwoer steering and alternator belt pops) that i cannot forgive
then the temperature starting to raise, ovbiously your water pump wasn't working due to a missing belt and you kept going? even after the car shutting of on you 3 TIMES!!?? what kind of a person does all this and then wonders why their car is broken!

let me put it in words you might understand...

you were running in the park and you bent an ankle....you paid no attention to the horrible pain and insisted in running home as quickly as possible then you fractures your leg and the bone came out on one side...you said, what the hell...and kept running even tho now your leaking fluids....you had three heart attacks due to so much being wsted and but you continued running, coz you didn't wanna call 911 (in your case AAA)

come on!

Yellow MP3
Colorado Springs
50k mi.
1. clunk and squeak. (Shop says taking off the rear sway bar, greasing up and putting back together should fix it. $40)
2. after washing the car I usually end up with 2-3 beads of water on the inside of the window.
3. wheel hop, of course.....

1) battery sux a$$,died on the ferry(replaced with blue top optima)
2) i am bosting 21 psi when i want to be at 12
3) my ecu fuse kept popping out and stalling the car.........
other then that i have had no problems.......(knock)(knock)

just to give you guys a heads up i pulled my front bumper the other day b/c of putting in my FMIC and i noticed they used screws on either side 2 of them to bolt the bumper in. well on both side the screws closest to the wheel well were rusted already and was planning on replacing those with good ole zip ties because i would hate to see my baby start rusting!

my rear springs sag this is the second set and they also lost springrate and of course loud sounds coming from springs when i hit bumps a major problem is the car sways side to side when accelerating shifting and leting off of the gas 2 mazda dealerships cant figure it out very frustrated have spent about 1,000 on parts that did not fix the problem need help if anyone has a suggestion i want to hear them thanks

Back