Repair Manual?

ngd298

:
'11 Mazda2 5MT, '05 Silverado 5MT, '87 RX7 Sport, Grom, Ninja300
I just stumbled across this on eBay. What are your guys' thoughts and opinions? It looks like it might be something similar to what a dealership might use.
https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

The seller has excellent feedback, I skimmed through it and it seems everyone who bought similar manuals liked them. I might offer him $15 (since most of the other manuals are $15)

Last edited:
anybody know if this covers the American version?
The listing says it covers 1.3-1.5, both left and right hand drive, but they are UK and Thailand versions. Are the thailand versions the same as the American version? I know there are minor difference in emissions, but is everything else the same?

Or does anybody know any way at all to get a FSM from teh dealership, I cannot find it online, I rather pay $100 to have it than not actually having it since I have FSM for all my cars.

I bought this CD. It is ok and has some useful diagrams but I wouldn't suggest that anyone buy it. It isn't nessisarily for the US model, but 98% of our cars are the same so it's no big deal. There aren't any torque specs or instructions or anything. Basically it is a CD full of adobe files that shows specs about the car (like "the 1.5 uses a timing chain to reduce maintenence costs", or "the Mazda 2 uses monotube shocks to enhance ride quality.") not a lot of usable info. Money would be much, much better spent on a FSM or even one of those crappy autozone books whenever they come out for the 2.

@ Rotaryknight, The part numbers for service manuals and wiring diagrams are in the back of your owners manual for ordering from your dealer.
The service manual runs about $200.00 plus shipping and is about 800
pages. Just in case you don't have the owners manual the service manual
part number is 9999-95-026B-12 for a 2012 model year.
Dash 11 or dash 13 would cover those model years.

Last edited:
@ Rotaryknight, The part numbers for service manuals and wiring diagrams are in the back of your owners manual for ordering from your dealer.
The service manual runs about $200.00 plus shipping and is about 800
pages. Just in case you don't have the owners manual the service manual
part number is 9999-95-026B-12 for a 2012 model year.
Dash 11 or dash 13 would cover those model years.

thanks for the info!!!
Do you know how much the wiring diagram manual cost?

I've kept my eye on eBay for service manuals on CD and see that there are now two different ones available. The more expensive one specifically states that it is cross linked, which is not always the case. I just ordered this one:
https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

I will try to remember to update when I receive it.

Back