rental car???

PaulMP3

Contributor
:
Turbo MP3 #222, 00 Silverado Z71
i was wondering if when i take my car i nfor service if i get a rental. i remeber reading mazda was gona start that for 2002 when i read the p5 booklet at the dealers. but does are mp3 get the rental? has anyone got a rental yet???if so is there an age you must be to be able to drive the car since im 18??

I dont know if i can help you...Im in Canada and i get a loaner if there is need be from the dealer....They said age isnt a problem when i bought the car and was worried about that when i needed maintenance, i was 21 then and 22 now....thats about all i can tell you, up in here in the cold white north...we get a loaner and no need for age requirement

I had to get my windshield resealed and they were going to keep it over night but I told him there was no way I could do that, so he told me he could get me a rental car, but you had to be 25 and I'm only 24. it probably depends on your dealer.

Yup, I got a loaner, I think it's part of the warranty, but I have the extended warranty so it might be part of that.
I'm 30 so Ithey just feel so sad that I'm so old that they just hand me the keys and say sorry dude! ;)

I took my car to service twice for them to check out the noise in the rear. I both got rental car and I am only 21. I was really happy about the service.

Hey, I used to work for Enterprise rent-a-car, so here's the deal with getting a rental car while having service work done: If your car is under warrenty, then the dealor should always provide a basic rental for you.

If you're under 25, tell them you want the rental from Enterprise, and they'll rent to you- provided you're over 21 with a debit card, and over 18 with a true credit card... watch out though, you have to leave a $250.00 fully refundable deposit!

On the window sticker it says that you get the use of a vehicle if your car goes in for work, but this doesn't apply if it's in for work caused by an accident. But yeah, a loaner car is part of the warranty on the car. :)

im only 18, when i asked the guy at the dealer he said i only get a loaner if i bought the car from them. but i bought the car in west palm florida and then drove it up to philly. but when i called back the tech said he would get me a rental car. im taking it in next week so i hope i get a loaner.

Back