Remember Sir Nuke?

Thank You all, I will post up a pic after we get them back. Sub, I was married the first time for 28 years, and Yes I can still drive a car, the doc's did NOT tell me that I couldn't ride, but considering that the gas and break are both on the right side of a bike, and I have limited feeling on that side, I felt it wise not to continue riding, thats just the breaks of life.

(stash)

Hi Sir Nuke! Sorry to hear about your accident. :( Congratulations on getting married, though!

I was just looking for a repair manual for my car and my husband (I got married too!) logged on to this site to find one for me. He didn't know that I was already a member, but it's been so long since I was on here. Once I saw the site over his shoulder, I started fishing around to find some of the orginal members. And here you are! I have some catching up to do!

See you around!

Congrats Nuke on getting married. I got married last year myself. Also, Ari, it has been forever since I've seen you here! Welcome back.

Thank You all, I will post up a pic after we get them back. Sub, I was married the first time for 28 years, and Yes I can still drive a car, the doc's did NOT tell me that I couldn't ride, but considering that the gas and break are both on the right side of a bike, and I have limited feeling on that side, I felt it wise not to continue riding, thats just the breaks of life.

(stash)

Awesome comeback, Sir Nuke! (rockon) Congrats on your Marriage and best wishes for the future! :D

Waiting on (pics)

Hi Sir Nuke! Sorry to hear about your accident. :( Congratulations on getting married, though!

I was just looking for a repair manual for my car and my husband (I got married too!) logged on to this site to find one for me. He didn't know that I was already a member, but it's been so long since I was on here. Once I saw the site over his shoulder, I started fishing around to find some of the orginal members. And here you are! I have some catching up to do!

See you around!

Holy Mazda Forums flashback! It's like a Mazda Forums Reunion in here...It's good to see you again...Glad you're doing well...What's your current ride?

Don't be a stranger! :D

Holy Mazda Forums flashback! It's like a Mazda Forums Reunion in here...It's good to see you again...Glad you're doing well...What's your current ride?

Don't be a stranger! :D[/QUOTE]

It's fun to see some of the old gang around... Still driving the midnight blue 2002 Protege 5, and it's treating me well! (wiggle)

the yesllow P5 has a wopping 11500 miles on it now, believe it or NOT! lol
Happy B-Day man!! hey, when you're ready to ditch the p5 call me...i want it!! i'm serious, i'll fly down and drive it home! have a great one!
mark

Well it is been a long time since I have been here. I'm glad you have gotten better from your accident Sir Nuke, and also happy that you have someone once again! Plus HAPPY BDAY dude! I check from time to time, but soon after I got in the forums, my daughter had a car accident and so, she became a disable. So it's been long 6 years of just working and dealing with the situation. Hey she is with us that is what matters, so forward we go! Again have a great new life budd!

Hello all, its been a long time, but I am still alive and kicking. I said in a post before I got married that I would post a picture when I got back, I didn't forget, just been REALLY busy. SO, here they are. I just attached both pictures. One is of us, the other is the chappel we got married in.

Attachments

• The Chapel.jpg
    The Chapel.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 343
  • Joe and Donette Harper.jpg
    Joe and Donette Harper.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 438
Last edited:
looking good sir nuke!! congrats! don't forget, i want your car when you're ready to sell!!(dance)

Back