Recieved an extended warranty notice for WHITE SMOKE!!!!

Sherazad

I was told by my parents that a notice came in from Mazda Canada extending my warranty in the event of white smoke (yessss the turbo smoke). It came a t the perfect time as i've been seeking quite a bit of smoke for the last 2 months at idle and when I shift. I believe this is a blanket extension, applicable to everyone!!!

Yes, everyone with a mazdaspeed 3, mazdaspeed 6 and cx-7 got the letter for the extended warranty on the turbo.

Wait...I didn't buy the car new I'm the 2nd owner...I have 102k on the clock & plenty of mods...there's a 90/10 chance unless I find a mod friendly mazda dealer around here...I won't get it...
I should just go to the dealer & ask about it...

Wait...I didn't buy the car new I'm the 2nd owner...I have 102k on the clock & plenty of mods...there's a 90/10 chance unless I find a mod friendly mazda dealer around here...I won't get it...
I should just go to the dealer & ask about it...
+1 second owner still apply and all?

Is it possible to just go to a dealer and ask for one of these letters so just so I have it? I guess what I'm asking is do I need that letter in order to be able to take advantage of the extended warranty? Or can i go to any dealer if it happens without it?

Not sure this applies to us in the states. OP was in Canadaland...

Back