Real evo wing!! For sale

hey guys i have a real evo wing from and evo 9, had it on my car for about a year now, no problems, botls right up to the stock holes for an 03 msp, not sure about 03.5..there is a small blemish on the top of the carbon fiber, in the clear, but can be fixed if you decide to paint it. its a solid black but blends in well with the black mica on my car. need to money for house down payment, and im diggin the wingless look lol. now for pics, more upon request.

URL=http://img695.imageshack.us/i/wing4.png/]
wing4.th.png
[/URL]

URL=http://img265.imageshack.us/i/wing3.png/]
wing3.th.png
[/URL]

]

oops lol, i knew i forgot somethin, i figured 350 shipped, obo, its a real mitsubishi, not a fake knock off. they retail around 800, but i figure since its used and the blemish in the clear coat...

Last edited:
Lol I have a evo 8 wing I have laying around that I was asking 200$ +shipping... And no takers... Just a FYI your price is extreamly high.

Lol I have a evo 8 wing I have laying around that I was asking 200$ +shipping... And no takers... Just a FYI your price is extreamly high.

actually his price isnt high at all. these are like $1340 brand new from mitsubishi. dont talk bad about his asking price because people on here are too cheap to pay that much for it.

actually his price isnt high at all. these are like $1340 brand new from mitsubishi. dont talk bad about his asking price because people on here are too cheap to pay that much for it.

Evo wing brand new from Mazda? (dunno)

edit: nevermind, I see you fixed it..lol

I bought mine 2-3 years ago from a EVO forum for 250+shipping :p anything new is BONKERS, like at the MSP turbo mani, 1500+ for them!

yeah, just gotta drill new holes OR mod the wing to fit with stock holes, depends on what the buyer wants.

he has the 03.5, doesnt that mean he has holes that go to far into the decklid and will need to be rapiared? im not positive seeing ive never had either of the stock wings.

I had the 2003 stock wing, but got a carbon trunk... Then drilled into it :( I wish I didnt... haha

I bought mine 2-3 years ago from a EVO forum for 250+shipping :p anything new is BONKERS, like at the MSP turbo mani, 1500+ for them!

mazda over here quoted me alittle over 700 for a new mani. i dont know where u got ur numbers from.

^ man that's a rediculous price... Anyway this is gettin way off topic.. Like I said in the op it does fit the stock 03 msp holes, not sure about 03.5.. And this sale is obo... Any takers? Need it gone!!

Back