Raising kit for a 2002 Protege5?

Illusion

:
Yellow MP5.Only lowered atm.
Crazy Idea. Honestly I like my car lowered but then again its kinda iffy. Anyways, Im thinking of raising it. Like above stock height maybe a few inches. Is that possible? If so is there a kit or something that will work with the p5? Ideas comments? :D Thanks

your the first person in my 3+ years on here that wants to make the wheel gap bigger...no!

this is just a tragic idea...

big_wheels.jpg

I could see an advantage in the winter. More ground clearance, more snow you could go through.

hmmmm.....

I could see an advantage in the winter. More ground clearance, more snow you could go through.

hmmmm.....

interesting point... This winter especially...

If i could get my hands on one of those AWD protege5's that would be amazing. I heard that they exist in canada. However, if I had an AWD P5 i would have to make it a skyline eater, somehow...

I'm appalled but some coilovers would do it. Just that it may put stress in a different area than they were designed for??

If you're going for the huge rims, I don't know what to say. If you want more clearance for rally type joy, all I gotta say is : You shoulda bought an impreza. Swap a forester suspension in, and enjoy 8-10 in of clearance and 8in of wheel travel. :D

As much as I think donkey kongin' is cool in a ghetto kind of way, our cars are just not good looking with big wheel clearance!

Keep in mind that the higher you go the more body roll you will get. One of the things that IS going for our car is the turning capabilities. It sure as heck isn't HP though after alot of money you can achieve. Say that again. YES WE CAN!<< stupid political plug.

thats not even the worst part

the usually keep the 25 year old brakes..... now thats scary

hahaha :D thank you all very much. No im not looking for Insane 45in rims :p But yes bigger ones and 2 where I live ive gone though struts like a b**** and I think its too much stress on my car. Low is great but I dont like stock either. Plus some height might look good. Ill look into it more and send pics if I do do it!!!

Back