Radar Dimax AS-8 225/55R19 103V Tires Finally Installed

There are 2 other Discount Tires in the area, one of which doesn't charge sales tax. I may give them a try. I see the other sources, and was prepared to use them as price match. It's (usually) much more convenient to use Discount Tire.

The local one is right on my way home, others 20-30 minute drive.
Discount Tire's web site does not recognize that size. After entering "19" on the Radar Dimax AS-8 web page the screen blanks out the entered width and ratio and returns nothing about that specific tire size.

This looks like a corporate issue. Perhaps they don't sell that size. Perhaps there is an error in their data base.

Back in 2019 when I inquired the Radar tire at my local DT store, the rep definitely couldn’t find the tire in their computer system. But he found the distributer Omnisource and called them. He then verified the availability of the Radar Dimax AS-8 225/55R19 103V tire and placed the order on the phone. Sometimes the old fashioned way without computer still works.

Other than the manufacturer part number DSC0033, I just checked my DT invoice there’s the “Article” number 44444 printed at the first column for the Radar Dimax AS-8 225/55R19 103V tire. Hope this information helps.

Back