Race/Test Pipes

lzcztq

:
2007 Mazdaspeed 3...Black Mica
Hey guys/gals. I've had my MS3 for about a week now and I been on this site gathering a multitude of info on the things that can be done with this car. From a performance standpoint I've made a decision to go with a CAI and a race pipe to start out. I'm definitely goinng with the MS CAI but I'm not too sure which route to go on the race pipe. So far the only two I've found are the TurboXS and the Street Unit versions. Are there any others out there. Can you guys that have experience with them enlighten me with your opinions? Much appreciated....

IMO the best mod to get is the TMIC. I have the other parts installed and i have not had a whole lot of power that you can feel like the TMIC. INSTANTEOUS power. The other mods have been ok to have but nothing like the TMIC. CAI give it a little zing and the Racepipe has helped on top end but if you have enough to get those other parts $500ish I would just get the TMIC. You will be very surprised with your results.

One thing that you will find on this site is there everyone has something to say.... And for the most part they are all good!!! Welcome to the site.

speedi3 said:
IMO the best mod to get is the TMIC. I have the other parts installed and i have not had a whole lot of power that you can feel like the TMIC. INSTANTEOUS power. The other mods have been ok to have but nothing like the TMIC. CAI give it a little zing and the Racepipe has helped on top end but if you have enough to get those other parts $500ish I would just get the TMIC. You will be very surprised with your results.

One thing that you will find on this site is there everyone has something to say.... And for the most part they are all good!!! Welcome to the site.
i wonder if the FMIC will give you the same response?

i know a guy with just MS intake that dynos 260 hp and 290TQ Wonder why ur top mount upgrade didnt help more?

I got the MS CAI for my first mod and I just recently got the rear motor mount. I have to say I would rather have the mount in first than the CAI. Way more response when gunning and shifting is so smooth. Pretty cheap mod compared to the others so don't overlook it :)

Back