R.I.P ''wendy''

1FASTMP5

i miss my boosted p5
i havent had my car for over a year now. but, i just finished making a banner of my old p5 :'( .... her name was ''wendy'' lol
here she is in her prime.... see sig.

Last edited:
It MIGHT have been, but if it was, it wasn't by him.

I loved that P5, mang. :(

BTW - what kind of IC pipes did you have? The routing is odd, but they were perdy.

i ended up parting out the car after it got broken into...

kooldino- thanks man... im still thinking about building another one very soon. the fmic in the picture's is the hiboost unit.

what makes me sad is when i think of what else i would have done to her by now.

one onther thing.... the whole time i had her boosted (over 35-40,000 miles @ 10 psi) she NEVER gave me ONE problem. not once....
i even drag raced (over 50 passes) the s*** out of her and she ran a best time of 13.8 @104 mph in street trim. (rockon)

id trade my new car (2004 srt-4) in a heart beat to have the same car back... :'(

Last edited:
that was one of the most drop dead beautiful p5's on the forum. She will be missed dearly...

bigj884 said:
looks like a red version of matthew's car.....but looks HOT!!

(no) hahahah...nawwwww it's the other way around... mattew's car looks like a blue version of my car ;p i had my car done up that way before him. (gossip)

Last edited:
That car kicked ass Mike. Still though, the SRT was at the least a great replacement.

Why would you part it out after it got broken into? Was the damage really bad? I know it would take a lot for me to get rid of mine.

ottawaP5 said:
Why would you part it out after it got broken into? Was the damage really bad? I know it would take a lot for me to get rid of mine.

What if they broken and stole your gauge rings? You couldn't get those back, and you'd see the damage every day.

ottawaP5 said:

ya, damage was pretty damn bad. plus i felt like my car was violated... i didnt even have ONE single scratch/ding on the whole damn car. the main thing was i needed a whole new dash....(you dont ever want to have to remove a protege dash)!!! trust me... it's a P.I.T.A

Notorious said:
That car kicked ass Mike. Still though, the SRT was at the least a great replacement.

thanks man! you should bring the msp out this weekend if you arent doing anything... it's track day over at california speedway.

pluto316 said:
What if they broken and stole your gauge rings? You couldn't get those back, and you'd see the damage every day.

Oh I'd get those back...I'd "take" them off of other people I know that have them :)

I don't know how I missed your car- we must've been posting during the same time a few years ago (I boosted my mp3 in October of 2003)... Looks Rad!!! But be happy- you have a sick SRT-4! And I'm sure you're running faster than a 13.8 in that puppy. :)

I'm actually headed up to your area for Victor's comedy night he is putting together. If you can try to make it. Theres some links at MOCC.com.

1FASTMP5 said:
thanks man! you should bring the msp out this weekend if you arent doing anything... it's track day over at california speedway.

Notorious said:
I'm actually headed up to your area for Victor's comedy night he is putting together. If you can try to make it. Theres some links at MOCC.com.

oh snap! i havent been on mocc for a while... damn! maybe next time.

smp3000 said:
I don't know how I missed your car- we must've been posting during the same time a few years ago (I boosted my mp3 in October of 2003)... Looks Rad!!! But be happy- you have a sick SRT-4! And I'm sure you're running faster than a 13.8 in that puppy. :)

ya, ive been around for a while... i only posted pictures once or twice though.
im happy with the srt-4.... but it's not as rare as having a boosted mp3/protege. (rockon)

Back