R.I.P. #53 MSP (Totaled)

Thanks for the additional pics and info. Please send her the best from the "Mazda Forums"!!!

One last stupid question: Where did the pedals go?

I'm thankful your wife is safe as well. The after pics are sobering on what type of damage a 30+ MPH crash can inflict. It's always been obvious you took care of your car and she repaid the favor by protecting your loved one.

You said the MSP 'drifted' into the on-coming lane; guess the ABS was working?

Well....30mpg22700lbs is a LOT of momentum......I still just look and WTF.......I would have cheek marks on the seat from clenching not to mention a brown stain

Thanks you all for the kind words. My insurance has given me a chance to buy the car back. There are still some good part on it like the gt28rs, mam manifold, ghl exhaust & more. When I have the car back I will post everything in the for sale thread. Thanks

Holy s***............ I can't believe everybody is ok, Mazda did something right with this car......I have seen a crap load of wrecked pics and most the passengers are unharmed.

Rob

Please lmk when u decide to partout. I can use a few things.sorry for your loss(car) thank god that she is ok(wife).my friend just had a motorcycle fall and damaged his entire right foot.

Thanks you all for the kind words. My insurance has given me a chance to buy the car back. There are still some good part on it like the gt28rs, mam manifold, ghl exhaust & more. When I have the car back I will post everything in the for sale thread. Thanks

Considering how it exploded the trans housing like that, you are better off just letting it go man.
Because then you have to deal with cutting it up to remove something, having it take up space, and so forth.
The exhaust it probably bent, the manifold now cracked, and so forth.

Good to hear everyone is ok. Sorry about your car.

Considering how it exploded the trans housing like that, you are better off just letting it go man.
Because then you have to deal with cutting it up to remove something, having it take up space, and so forth.
The exhaust it probably bent, the manifold now cracked, and so forth.

after seeing the pics I have to agree, what can be salvaged looks like very little. I wouldn't even bother.

Everyone says not to bother with it but think for a second and see how much money u can make from a part out. U still have the interior/some exterior/mods. U probably even have some kind of stand alone or piggy back ,etc. Definitely worth the part out in my eyes.I need some kind of afr so that's already a couple of bucks in your pocket. I will also buy the rings on the cluster and even the carbon fiber shifter piece and maybe even more things.well depending on price.

^Well I took a very good look at everything to make sure they were still good. The exhaust isn't bent or anything like that. Space is not a problem because I have my own shop.

Latest posts

Back