Qwik6's parting out sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwik6

:
2001 Corvette coupe
Sike! Im not parting out. Just got my downpipe in and don't need the test pipe anymore. Also getting rid of the wot box.

First up is the Street Unit 2.5" testpipe. (SOLD!)

Next up is N2MB WOT Box w/ Full Throttle Shift & 2-Step Launch Control.
This goes for 189 brand new. I have never installed this on the car. I have printed off MS6 instructions since it had came with MS3 ones. Asking $125 shipped.

4161451829_d8485070c9_b.jpg

Last edited:
you big tease hahaha. saw the thread name and thought "nice first one in, gonna get all the goodies." gl with the sales.

you guys would ahve been way too late. EVERYTHING would have been mine haha

Yup. Only took me and my dad 3.5 hours to do. Corksport downpipe with resonated midpipe.

i offer $70 for the used for a year 2.5inch TP (they are currently selling brand new shipped for your asking price, holiday sale at the forbidden store) think about it for me dude.

Yea. A second set of hands is necessary. Also pb blaster on the o2 sensors while they are still hot is key. Also all the bolts you remove will need this. Remember to unscrew the o2's then tighten them back while sprayin pb blaster. Back and forth until it is out to prevent stripping. Also the heat shields have to be removed before pulling out the DP. Unbolting the bottom half needs to be done as well. Put a jack under the engine. The rear engine mount has to be removed along with the passeneger side one. Then just loosen up the drivers side one a little bit. Then pry the engine forward about 3 or 4 inches. Yes I know. We used a 4 ft long steel bar and pried it from the passeneger engine mount on the engine. Takes some work to get it out even with it forward that far but with some minipulation it came right out.

RhoadBlock- PM replied.

Thanks Qwik. Appreciate it. Ill be installing it with my stepdad. How hot do they (o2 sensors)need to be ??? Can you do it with a hot engine or must it be cool ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back