Quick Sale-You buy, I uninstall (steedspeed, hitch, perrin fuel system, GTSpec parts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSPM1cheLe

DRVRMOD
:
2010 BMW 135i
I am selling my MSP so I decided to part it out. Everything here is in perfect working order. Prices do not include shipping and if you plan on using paypal they charge a 3.9% rate.

1. GTSpec Stuff
Trailing Arms SOLD
4 pt Ladder SOLD
Upper Strut Bar SOLD
Lower Tie Bar SOLD
V-brace arms AND panelSOLD

2. Hidden Hitch Fits 99-03 Proteges. Item # 60927 (one of the cleanest installed hitches they made. Very hard to find now. Mostly all you can get is curt hitches).
Class I - 1 1/4"
Finish: Black Powder Coat
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Weight Carrying: 200/2000lbs
Install Time: 30
Drilling Required: No

3. STEEDSPEED Manifold SOLD

4. Perrin Fuel System SOLD

2. Hidden Hitch SOLD

Last edited:
Is that Carbon Fiber Lip with of without THE map lip??

If it is im Willing to buy it from you !! (and pay for shipping!!)

I wil pm you later today

Last edited:
Blast. If only you lived closer I would come pick up those seats/brackets tonight. That's a great price!

triple edit- nevermind. I need seats I can use a 5-point harness with... Still a great deal though!

Last edited:
If I didn't already have a Perrin fuel rail I would pick up the custom setup you have. glws

^ if u buy the rest of the stuff im pretty sure i can get the rail. i requested the rail but was told no part out. pretty sure if you get the other stuff no bigge me getting the rail..

lets see what op says?

If I didn't already have a Perrin fuel rail I would pick up the custom setup you have. glws

^ if u buy the rest of the stuff im pretty sure i can get the rail. i requested the rail but was told no part out. pretty sure if you get the other stuff no bigge me getting the rail..

lets see what op says?

I would have no problem doing this. It would be split $200 for each of you, plus shipping and if you use paypal plus the 3.9% fees. Let me know. :]

ill take the upper strut tower bar. How much shipped to calgary,Ab Canada t2e 1p1?

I'll have to get back to you on shipping.

Last edited:
All GTSpec parts have been removed and are ready to ship. :] Not to mention they're a little more appealing to look at now ;) lol

2012-08-14_10-47-44_402.jpg

Last edited:
seats have been uninstalled and separated from the brackets. These are Wedge Engineering brackets. Amazing quality, perfect fit, and custom ordered. Pick these up now without the 3 week wait! :D

2012-08-16_15-38-54_336.jpg

PS to all those waiting on shipping quotes. I am headed to the post office now. Sorry for the delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back