quarter mile times??

yeah I just read the 6 tech post minutes after posting here....removing it has been done but added a NVH issue for a few ponies.

mazda3zoom said:
if anyone has taken their 3 to the track can u please post ur times. i took mine to the track today and i was only able to hit mid 16's. i had decent reaction times (like a .200) and still couldnt get a high 15. theres a guy on another thread that claimed high 15's and i was dissapointed in my car. well anyways, post times so i know if its just the car or if its the driver. thanks everyone (boom01)

i dont know how to post my tie slip let me know how and i will...stock mazda 3 i is what i drive i ran a 16.0/2.2 60'/.038 r/t

dukefanmaz3 said:
i dont know how to post my time slip let me know how and i will...stock mazda 3 i is what i drive i ran a 16.0/2.2 60'/.038 r/t

Nice reaction time.

You can scan the slip and attach it to your post as an image or just do what you did and transcribe the numbers.

goldwing2000 said:
Nice reaction time.

You can scan the slip and attach it to your post as an image or just do what you did and transcribe the numbers.

dont have a scanner...but i do have a fax machine!!!...im not good technology

dukefanmaz3 said:
dont have a scanner...but i do have a fax machine!!!...im not good technology

LoL... well, I guess we'll just have to make due with taking your word for it.

You have a digital camera?

Back