Purchase bulbs

keiths

Contributor
:
2003 MSP
Where's a good place to purchase bulbs? I want to buy the front turn signal and sidemarker bulb.

From my research, the front turn signal is 1157 and the side marker is W5W. Is this correct?

Anyone know where i can purchase these?

Thanks

yup.. i just bought all my interior bulbs, and a pair for the front 2 turn signals.. i guess they're relatively cheap, and if you live on the west coast, shipping is fast.

it's got tons of 1157's, but what about the "w5w" side marker bulbs??? where to find those, i want to get rid of my egg yolk!!!!

I want to get some of the sylvania turn signal bulbs. Blue coating when off, street legal amber when on.

why don't you just goto autozone or pepboys? no point in wasting money on shipping... unless you live in the middle of nowhere

would be more than happy to, just need a confimation that the side markers are size w5w. any confirmations??

From what I read, W5W is known to work. I've also seen 194's listed.

I think W5W's are just a special type of bulb (i could be wrong though). I've only seen them at http://www.powerbulbs.com/

I guess I could just go to autozone but I'm looking for real bright white bulbs and I'm not sure if they have bright ones or just regular ones.

Last edited:
the w5w is just a brighter version of the 194's.. they use higher wattage, but either will work.

for the front turn signals i think you can replace them with these special silverstar silver bulbs, coated in silver but still blinks amber, is that what you mean?

Back