proud owners of 08 cx-p touring

lholcombe

:
2008 cx-9
just bought the wife a 08 cx-9 touring black on black with bose, moonroof, and factory remote start. We love it. It has 15k miles and we paid $22,500. I work at a Honda Dealership!! (lol2) Anybody done just a simple k&n air filter yet?

K&N filter, yes. It helps with the revving/breathing.
I don't see any changes in MPG, however.

Any comment on the Pilot? Seems like you should get employee discount with Honda.
Welcome to the forum, BTW.

K&N filter, yes. It helps with the revving/breathing.
I don't see any changes in MPG, however.

Any comment on the Pilot? Seems like you should get employee discount with Honda.
Welcome to the forum, BTW.

the 09/10 pilot is real nice but way to much $ for us right now, even with in-house pricing. Rides real nice, has great features, and the look even grew on me alot. Wife drives the cx-9,(I drive a 09 Accord EX-L sedan for a demo), she says it fits her like a car inside and looks sleek outside. We're real happy with it. Older Pilots are kinda boring.

Welcome lholcombe.

I also looked at the 09 Pilot, but purchased the 09 CX9 GT...the Pilot looked too much like my 03 Toy Sequoia. It looked "boxy" and felt a bit cumbersome. The Infinity FX35 drove nice, but looked a bit too futuristic, plus they wanted 44K, but came down to 40K before trade-in.

My CX9 GT listed at 37+K but they got aggressive with my trade-in and I got it for 25K drive out...it drives nicely and I felt was the best value...first mazda ever...

Back