Protege5 Side Skirt Clips

:
mazda
I've seen a couple of threads here on the side skirt clips for the protege5. I recently ripped off my side skirt clips accidentally and need to replace them. I'd like to avoid paying 3.99 per clip for 9 clips at the dealer. Does anyone know what the size of the clip is? I want to find an aftermarket version on amazon.

I've used those clips too. They were a different brand though. They worked fine. It's the big lower angled clips that I couldn't find anywhere but from mazda, which sucks because they are the more important ones. But luckily I only broke two of them, so it wasn't a big deal.

Yeah I can't find those either. If anyone has found a source for the large fastener, please post a link.

Large Fastener: G04350753
Small Fastener: G18K51SJ3

Sorry I deleted my original post. I realized after I posted it that I couldn't find the more important large clips. Didn't want to get your hopes up and lead you down the wrong path. But I guess you caught the post before I deleted it ;)

I still found it useful. I should have read that other thread more closely. I actually didn't notice there were large clips at first. I'm going to try repairing the clips with epoxy first.

Are you on the multiple Protege support groups on Facebook? There might be someone on there that has the clips...might be worth a shot.

Back