Protege MP3 Vs. Celica GT

So Triton, do you look for opportunities to speed absurdly just so you can come back and tell everybody here?

the first race on the way over to my dad's friends house was a 92-94 Nissan Maxima Se the old model smoke him as he gave the thumbs up. But later when i was at my dad's friends house when we left. We both got on the freeway and i stood side by side looking to see if my dad's lights were blue which they were. I notice a car with fog lights coming up behind me and so i ask my dad on the nextal radio what kind of car it was, he said celica. I notice him doing 80+mph as i was at 70mph. So i sped up to 80mph and he started to speed 2. Then i told my dad to take him as he was quite a bit back there couple seconds later i seen his blue lights and his loud exhaust coming up then he passed me and passed the celica. And our exit came up but my dad got off, then i seen the celica speed up so i stayed on as i was catching up to him by then i was side by side at 105mph in fourth gear i glance over and see GT but as i have it nailed reaching 115mph couple car lenghs ahead all of the sudden he comes up right there beside me so i swallow my throat and i let him get up allitle bit draft up behind him and see GT-S highlited in red i stayed with him on his ass at 120mph but then the exit came up and he just started to pull hair by hair. :D

Yeah the GTS is made in auto trim. I don't really understand it either. Supposedly auto GTSs are slow as hell, almost as bad as the GT. I kinda like that though. If you are going to get a performance car, don't get an auto. If you want a car to cruise in, get the base model. If you want performance then get the 6 speed. I hate losing to soccer moms driving these auto "sports cars".

Back