Protege Column Pod Vacuum Mold - Part will fit P5, MP3, MSP

I have had this sitting around for some time, I'm never personally going to make anything with it again. This is the Vacuum mold that the ABS Column pods were made from and also has the trim fixture with it. Any company that does ABS Blow Molding could use this to produce these pods again. I will warn, its very Heavy and I am sure will be an easy $75 to ship unless you can pick it up. I just want to move it out, and maybe let the Mazda community and someone who wants to venture into maybe offering these again, benefit from its use for a mere tiny fraction of what I paid to have it made many years ago. If I don't get interest here I will see if any of the companies that make pods like this would be interested in it since Ill be basically giving it away at pennies on the dollar for what It took to get it made...and if that doesn't work then its off to eBay. The Mazdas247 community gets first shot at it.....and I will only leave it up for about 1 week before I pursue other avenues as I want it out of my garage. Below is pictures of what it makes, and I will unbox it and get pics of the actual unit with proper signage this evening.

Borrowed pic of pod since I don't seem to have them on my account anymore
http://www.mazdamp3.com/members/paulmp3/gauges2.jpg

IMG_2554.JPG

IMG_2555.JPG

Last edited:
Sorry....Forgot to get pic this evening....Will get pic early tomorrow. Definitely want to find someone in the Mazda community that can put this to use....It still has good potential and value.....Not like it used to, but its till worth a small investment from and for the right person.

Just took this today, this is the trim mold for it. The vacuum mold is boxed up in a fairly large box.
1cd13d598e63eac61267a3291184584b.jpg

It's an OFfer type of deal. I spent like $1500 getting it made, but obviously I'm not asking anywhere near that. I made a few hundred of these things off this mold.

I've alrwady had a $300 offer, that's at least a little more like what I'm looking for. I do want it to go away though, it's big and in my way.

I still have this here....If someone is interested in this, AND is close enough to Dayton, OH 45410 to pick it up so I do not have to ship it.....I will Work out something with you. I can ship this, but this thing is VERY heavy and I would venture to say shipping would be between $75-100+ Dollars because it is two parts and would need shipped in two boxes.....I DO NOT come here very often, so if you are interested in this, PLEASE TEXT ME @ 937-361-4011 and we can discuss. I would really like to see this go to someone who can put it back to use for the protege community.

SOmeone make me an offer and come get this thing out of my way.....Seriously I want it gone and at this point I am willing to make a fire sale price to move it out....Especially if you can pick it up so I dont have to ship it out. Money Talks.
I still have this here....If someone is interested in this, AND is close enough to Dayton, OH 45410 to pick it up so I do not have to ship it.....I will Work out something with you. I can ship this, but this thing is VERY heavy and I would venture to say shipping would be between $75-100+ Dollars because it is two parts and would need shipped in two boxes.....I DO NOT come here very often, so if you are interested in this, PLEASE TEXT ME @ 937-361-4011 and we can discuss. I would really like to see this go to someone who can put it back to use for the protege community.

I still have this here....I want it gone....Anyone with the ability to pick this up and hand me just about any amount of cash can have this. Please message my phone if interested, I would hate to destroy this and throw it in the garbage...but it looks like thats a good shot at where its going as I am not going to keep it around much longer.

Added pics to first post of molds, Trim fixture is shown, Mold is in other box.

C'mon guys, even if you don't have the ability to use it, carry the torch till someone can!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back