Status
Not open for further replies.

mx-p5

Team Fail Motorsports
Contributor
:
03.5 Protege5
I know it's a long shot, but, I gotta at least try

I am looking to buy someones headlights for a 00-2003 protege that have already been retrofitted with HID's

Lemme know if anybody has a set, you know, just laying around.(drunk)

Tylor

I'll pass on the carbon. Angel eyes is a possibility. I'm wanting probably a TSX low beam in a Pro5 housing. But, I havn't decided if I want a Bi-Xenon in a sedan housing either. A high beam HID froma Bi-xenon would be nice. I could sell my black pro5 headlights to offset some of the cost of Ebay headlights for a Sedan.

Is the $450 just labor?

Tylor

$450 all together + shipping

For a Infinity Bi-Xenon in black Protege housing

$500 w/ angel eyes

Newer projectors would cost more as well would a P5 housing

I could make you some dual P5 low and hi beam projectors for $600 and $650w/ angels but it wouldn't be w/ TSX projectors

These are estimates. But if your serious about it, I'll make them. I was researching this not too long ago and thinking about doing it in the future. Have orange LED's for side markers/ turn signals instead of bulbs and reflectors. Various other ideas.

Last edited:
$450 all together + shipping

For a Infinity Bi-Xenon in black Protege housing

$500 w/ angel eyes

Newer projectors would cost more as well would a P5 housing

That's $450 out the door? I don't send you headlights or projectors I buy?

I send you $450 and you send me a fully assembled Bi-xenon kit in a sedan housing with bulbs and ballasts?

If that's the case, anybody wanna buy blacked out Protege 5 housings with a 4300K hid kit?

Tylor

Last edited:
Not with the bulbs and ballasts. Just the assembly and projectors/angel eyes. Lets put it this way, you help fund my project and you get what you want for the cost of material and shipping. Shouldn't be more than $450 with angel eyes.

Shoot me a PM.

Last edited:
I'd be interested to see em, but, I think I'm going to be working with Video^^Kid on a project

Tylor

I'm no longer in the market for a projector setup. Thanks to all

Tylor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back