Production numbers

Here's the official scoop from Mazda North America...I actually spoke with a person who cared enough to inquire with the correct department to find out the total/colors produced:

1500 total including Canada
1180 blue
320 yellow

Mine is #1469, yellow

Hope this clears up the confusion!

Also, if interested...production begins on the RX-8 in late 2002, as a 2003 model.

zoom..zoom

I am number 729 of 1500. :( I hoped my number would be lower, but who cares! I have a MP3! :D It took me like 10 minutes to get it.

Darn business hours only open till 5:45 :( , and i was looking forward to knowing my number tonight, i'll edit this when i find out, should have some time tomorrow to do it. can't wait to know her Bday :)

Well found out my number sig says it, great number 260.

[ 02-28-2002: Message edited by: DarthNewky ]

I don;t actually have my MP3 yet (still with first owner due to bank holding up the title switching process), but the one that will be mine shortly is number 445. :)

Rocky

PRODUCTION NUMBERS

HOW DO YOU FIND OUT WHAT YOUR PRODUCTION NUMBER IS? IF ANYONE WILL LET ME KNOW I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT! :)

muir...on the first page of this thread...mazda north americas phone#, then press 4, then give vin#.

#

I just called Mazda mine is number 1143(yellow). Does anyone know exactly how many yellow ones they made? STILL WAITING ON MY BILLET GRILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Back