Powerflex bushings

PGTBrow

:
Probe GT, Mazda 2
Anyone ever use em? I see Good-Win started carrying the line of em for our cars. Would any be worth it for DD/street use?

Yeah. The caster bushings for my Sentra offered more correction, but with McPherson stuts, I'll take any caster gain I can get.

Bumping a old thread here. So who here is using powerflex bushings ? I wanted to get the Lower control arm bushing and rear beam to chassis bushings. Any info on the install would or feedback on the products would be great. Thanks guys

I only recently heard that the caster bushings were out there. I am planning on getting some, but it won't be until later this year, or early next year.

Bumping a old thread here. So who here is using powerflex bushings ? I wanted to get the Lower control arm bushing and rear beam to chassis bushings. Any info on the install would or feedback on the products would be great. Thanks guys

Bump. I am thinking of getting these too and wonder how hard they will be to fit. Anyone?

I did mine about a month ago. As long as you have a press and the right size things to match it wasn't hard. The worse part was getting the arms off the hub. Just make sure you have some pry bars for it.

The rear beam to chassis is a very hard job from what i read. Requires removal of interior and then most of the rear suspension and carrier thingy, which means brake lines and all the other stuff also.

Back