Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

Chicoloco, if your car was Spicy Orange, the back end of your car is EXACTLY how I'd love for my MSP to have been. The little black accent on the bumper, the tails, and the 2 post "stock" MSP wing. God that shot is sexy! To me, that rear shot is how the MSP's should've looked.

DSC08219.JPG

DSC08220.JPG

DSC08221.JPG

DSC08222.JPG

DSC08223.JPG

The fog shot looks awesome!

Chicoloco, if your car was Spicy Orange, the back end of your car is EXACTLY how I'd love for my MSP to have been. The little black accent on the bumper, the tails, and the 2 post "stock" MSP wing. God that shot is sexy! To me, that rear shot is how the MSP's should've looked.

Thanks! The tails are really hard to find. I was mega lucky, I won an ebay auction at 4am. Spicy orange are among Laser Blue my fav colors. The rear accent is the rear wing west lip and the two post wing was just an idea and it turned out great... been thinking to go wingless too...

Awesome! Love rally cars! :D What org do you run with?

Last edited:
Chicoloco: Do not go wingless. The MSP wing is one of the best looking stock wings out there and to remove it would be a huge error on your part. I've seen those tails for sale somewhere that sells them continually. I have the link saved somewhere because I kept asking where people got them. Still, sexy.

Also, ritch, your rally-tege is sexy as well. Put those lights on a normal DD and drive it through town, it looks ricey and ridiculous. However, sling a car sideways through dirt and debris, it's badass.

its bagged im sure lol?

and heres some i was messing around with on my phone last nite got bored couldnt sleep :( i think there my best coolest ones :)

grafe3.jpg

grafe4.jpg

Back