Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

I agree with boosted. The tongue picture alone was enough to last a few week. Then follow up with a booty shot. :)

Protege5 dude- I bought it about a year and a half ago.

So I wasted 500 bucks? :(

no, its a great camera. it just lacks in the high iso + low noise department. canon at the time was way better at this. now the newer nikons perform pretty well at high iso settings. you just gotta work with its limitations :) (like msp's and their bad rods + LSD's)

i like the chick being on the car in the pics, it gives this thread alittle more variety, but too much too soon, shouldve spread the posting of them out a bit.. Qwik 6 lights look awesome.. bunch of nite shade haters in this place!!! haha..

a little more vaiety?(screwy)

And Nightshade haters?.... the lights look like ass. IMO. None of us hate, we just give out honest opinions..

ya variety, all's we normally see is just a bunch of sexy looking mazdas, throw in a chick on a sexy looking mazda and its a nice change once in a while.

i usually ***** this picture out everywhere.. until i get my new pics in 2 weeks.. ill do it again.

100_0311-1.jpg

now throw in a hot looking chick and you got a sexy picture, and if you dont post them all the time or in a row alot it brings "variety" to the thread.. end lesson.

ya variety, all's we normally see i just a bunch of sexy looking mazdas, throw in a chick on a sexy looking mazda and its a nice change once in a while.

i usually ***** this picture out everywhere until i get my new pics in 2 weeks, ill do it again.

http://i943.photobucket.com/albums/ad274/garyforfree2003/100_0311-1.jpg

now throw in a hot looking chick and you got a sexy picture, and if you dont post them all the time or in a row alot it brings "variety" to the thread.. end lesson.

Great picture!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
a little more vaiety?(screwy)

And Nightshade haters?.... the lights look like ass. IMO. None of us hate, we just give out honest opinions..

I think proteges look like ass. But I don't come out and say it. But I respect your opinon.

Last edited:
ya variety, all's we normally see is just a bunch of sexy looking mazdas, throw in a chick on a sexy looking mazda and its a nice change once in a while.

i would ***** that picture out too if i owned that montser... nice wheels. what are they?

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks kim, the car looks so much better then it did in that pic though, that was last fall, new pics in 2 weeks or so if everything goes well with upcoming install's..

they are O.Z. Ultraleggera 18x8 's on stock suspension but not for long hehe.

your welcome! I would photograph your car anytime!

@ protege dude. didn't u post the same thing without the quote like 3 post above. come on now. I think we can figure out what is the subject of ur post . not like its that much of a big deal but it does save room on the page if we quote less pics

i think that generation of nikons had really bad high ISO noise, both the d60 and d70. anything past iso400 is pure noise so you may want to try some shots without it being on auto and see if your noise issue goes away :)

D60 and D70 are very different bodies, and several generations apart...

So I wasted 500 bucks? :(

Not at all, D60/D40 is a nice entry level dSLR.

On topic:

DSC_9327.jpg

wait my post got deleted somehow..

thanks kim, the car looks so much better then it did in that pic though, that was last fall, new pics in 2 weeks or so if everything goes well with upcoming install's..

i would ***** that picture out too if i owned that monter... nice wheels. what are they?

thats what it was and now its going to look weird, any mod please fix

wait my post got deleted somehow..

thats what it was and now its going to look weird, any mod please fix

it's still there! and I said I would photograph your car anytime!

Back