Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

Thanks Chris, kyle was farther down I did snap some pics but they're crappy ones on my phone :/

I know right. I'm hoping to have a BBQ or something by the end of summer but time is slipping by.

Noice.jpg

At first I was like holy crap look at those girls. Then my eyes drifted up to the gauges and I must say I really dig the white gauge pillar. Very clean!

WillD, kudos on having a functional tow hook without having those ricer tow hooks Honda owners love so much

scaled.php

I'm sorry but most of those guys don't track and aren't that low. I don't plan on running off the road any time soon and If I do, I don't need to worry about my bumper being ripped off. Your's looks good, matches, and is subtle

^ Beautiful

Thank you! :D

WillD, kudos on having a functional tow hook without having those ricer tow hooks Honda owners love so much

I'm sorry but most of those guys don't track and aren't that low. I don't plan on running off the road any time soon and If I do, I don't need to worry about my bumper being ripped off. Your's looks good, matches, and is subtle

Thank you very much. Yeah I figured it was past time I would get one because I normally do about 5 track weekends per year. Hopefully I won't have to use it for anything but tying the car down to the trailer ;) I've had my close calls though so you never know :D

dsc4510.jpg

6036099712_0c77196ddc_b.jpg

Those are some gorgeous shots, Will.

Cam, I like the Benen tow hooks the Honda guys have. I'll probably put one on the P5. What's the difference between Will's tow hook and the Benen tow hook? Simply that Will tracks his and most Honda guys don't? Just curious.

Small hook and not sticking out 6 inches from the body. His is up front hidden in the grill, they stick theirs out back as far as their 5' mufflers. It's not the brand, it's placement and use of the actual item.
Those hooks are fine, just don't make it stick out like a sore thumb

Last edited:
Gotcha. Well, the Miata has factory tow hooks in that location, IIRC. So it's a convenient, easy location to mount them. Just like our P5's have tow hooks in the back like that Integra, just on the side.

Anyway, back to pics. Sorry for the derailment, gentlemen. :)

Yeah I basically put a red tow hook to replace the OE tie down. Because it's easier to see for safety workers (they probably know where Miata tow hooks are by now ;) ) and has the SCCA/NASA minimum 2" opening. You can see the factory "baby tooth" on the other side which I still use to tie the car down to the trailer.

I also have one in the rear:
7650784700_7602f1f421_b.jpg

The one in the rear is more important than the front one IMO because the factory tie downs weren't usable to pull a car out of gravel for example because they are located more hidden behind the bumper.

Back