Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

There's a lot of work on the car since the last 4 years. I've removed the 2 bumpers, lights and fenders... sand-blasted every single spot of rust under these parts and also under the entire car. Then applied anti-rust paint everywhere. Body as been repainted the same color as origin (A3E) with the corksport ms kit, rear msp 2003 lip, hood ram air intake, JSP CF trunk, TCS CF mirrors.

Engine is a ZM-DE that I've rebuilted a few years ago with OEM parts (non-forged over-sized pistons). I've built'n'welded by myself the exhaust manifold, 2.5" downpipe and the 2.5" complete mendrel bent custom exhaust line with the OEM MSP axle back exhaust.
Turbo is a Garrett GT17 from a Saab 9.3 2.0L turbo that boosts at 12psi.
MSP injectors and a lot of custom work.
Engine is tuned with a Megasquirt standalone unit that runs on street tune for now (pulling over 200hp easy, not dyno proven)

Having a lot of fun for now, but I'm building a 2.0L forged engine with a lot of goodies by the time.

There's a lot of suspension and brake upgrades too on the car. I remade the interior with grey suede and 3M carbon fiber vinyl... never stop the progress!!!

There's a lot of work on the car since the last 4 years. I've removed the 2 bumpers, lights and fenders... sand-blasted every single spot of rust under these parts and also under the entire car. Then applied anti-rust paint everywhere. Body as been repainted the same color as origin (A3E) with the corksport ms kit, rear msp 2003 lip, hood ram air intake, JSP CF trunk, TCS CF mirrors.

Engine is a ZM-DE that I've rebuilted a few years ago with OEM parts (non-forged over-sized pistons). I've built'n'welded by myself the exhaust manifold, 2.5" downpipe and the 2.5" complete mendrel bent custom exhaust line with the OEM MSP axle back exhaust.
Turbo is a Garrett GT17 from a Saab 9.3 2.0L turbo that boosts at 12psi.
MSP injectors and a lot of custom work.
Engine is tuned with a Megasquirt standalone unit that runs on street tune for now (pulling over 200hp easy, not dyno proven)

Having a lot of fun for now, but I'm building a 2.0L forged engine with a lot of goodies by the time.

There's a lot of suspension and brake upgrades too on the car. I remade the interior with grey suede and 3M carbon fiber vinyl... never stop the progress!!!

That's awesome that you've nearly doubled your hp from stock! look great! looks like a lot of hard work too!

new057.jpg

are they like a flat olive? thats how they look. looks amazing man. i would rock those any day!

Well since i show to you all my White MPS, i got into the boring vacation and i decided to give a fresh look :D i almost destroy in my garage my MPS with a friend ( 300ZX TT ) and we fix all the BIG mistakes the last owned did to the car :D i want to present the new Front Lip Desing by my friend and by me :D hope you like it, when the complete car is done ill show the BES BES BEST PIC :d bot now for me this is really best :D

Im pretty sure not other MPS has this Front lip custom design :D hope you like it, because was a really not easy Built :D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just to make sure everyone dont get confuse that is a test, for sunday ill show you the complete Front bumper painted :D for me looks sexyyyy ;D

i actually like those splitter things across the air dams, now just for some paint :)

ps i have never seen so man :D in one post lol

are they like a flat olive? thats how they look. looks amazing man. i would rock those any day!

haha... you have a future as a color namer. yes, flat olive with a little brake dust. the lip was polished but had oxidized. i sanded it down and clear coated it to give a brushed look.

Latest posts

Back