Post a picture of your MAZDASPEED3

will doo, i have a bunch of little thngs that need to be done, minor body work, i need to get a new hood, might do carbon fiber and get gunmetal 16s, not sure yet, as far as suspension and drvetrain work, pretty much all set

will doo, i have a bunch of little thngs that need to be done, minor body work, i need to get a new hood, might do carbon fiber and get gunmetal 16s, not sure yet, as far as suspension and drvetrain work, pretty much all set

nice! i have honda in my blood soo i love the cars! do plan on getting another 3 or were you sick of paying payments for a car? ive been thinkin about ditching mine for the fact of paying for it!

i got raped from insurance and i paid 6500 cash for the teggy, so i really didnt wanna put a downpayment on a new car with 2000 dollars rolling over from the mazda and have ridiculous payments for car i dont really wanna drive ya know, cause a newspeed 3 with that financing and my credit and my moms poor credit woulda been right back into 400 range..

instead i have 0 payments, 900 a year insurance, a faster, safer, more reliable (power and tuning wise) car with a good amount of potential to look amazing, minus the nice luxuries and low turbo lag of the mazda haha

but all in all, for a broke college kid, i made the right decisiona nd still have a really fun fast project car that i know will last me a decent amount of time, and its ahonda, so if something goes wrong, pull the turbo s*** and motor swap it with the second b18 he gave me with the car

IMG_0408.jpg

mattj, im green with envy. i would love to part out and sell the speed for something like that to have some fun with, but i might as well throw money out the window on the depreciation.

thanks guys i appreciate it, ill keep u posted..

anyone wanna buy 4x100 volk te37 18s in white?!?!

haha i want 16s!

lol the only thing i coudl salvage off my wrecked mazda! but thats my new ride, not new, not as pretty as the mazda, but has a lot more brute force and none of that non tunable non moddable DISI motor...

im tuned at 18psi running 370 whp safely weighing 2700 lbs lol, im happy, i do miss my mazda though :-\

370whp at 18 psi on a b18a with a log manifold ..... something is wrong

i have his dynojet papers, ill figure a way to get them up and ill post themm..

im getting it dyno tuned here on a mustang and when i get that done ill post those too..

is there a better manifold to use other than the logtype for the b18? im new to the honda scene

ill have to look into that, idk what will fit tho, tight as spot, ill have to relocate the turbo and see if they make an angled longer manifold or something

i have his dynojet papers, ill figure a way to get them up and ill post themm..

im getting it dyno tuned here on a mustang and when i get that done ill post those too..

is there a better manifold to use other than the logtype for the b18? im new to the honda scene

I mean 370whp on a b18a at 18psi is hard to believe.

I made 280whp and 255wtq at 19psi on a b18b with a 18G turbo and a stage 2 ported head with 775cc injector with 94 octane fuel.

Maybe he made 370whp at higher boost with race fuel.

That's my setup

P1020299.jpg

P1020303.jpg

ill have to look into that, idk what will fit tho, tight as spot, ill have to relocate the turbo and see if they make an angled longer manifold or something

dude go to full-race.com they make the best mani for honda thats what i had on my hatch long lasting and very well billed

Back