Post a pic of yourself.

Heres the family pic, that we sent out from Christmas... My wife had given birth to my 4th daughter...... 3 days earlier. None of us had gotten much sleep.... but still one of my favorites recently.

christmaspic.jpg

i feel bad for you when its time to use the bathroom....and when they're all dating.

ah ha! This is great, I'm finally feeling like I know some of you guys. Beautiful family randy, and like said, I feel bad when they're all dating... :D

To themusic guy - good, DW is the only way to go. I flew out to the factory in California when I was 12, I led the Friday afternoon tour. John Don and I used to talk weekly, I think other than this car, drums and music is still the primary passion.

Hah.

i feel bad for you when its time to use the bathroom....and when they're all dating.

Luckily.... each and every one of them has promised their everlasting purity to me, all with a pinky promise....lol Im choosing to take them at their word for now.

BTW... where were you skiing in your shot? And also, judging from your other pic... if you should ever have any sons....

keep them THE HELL AWAY FROM NC!!!!!!:)

this thread has ruined my preconceptions of everyone. Rotus is supposed to be clean shaven, swamp is supposed to have a mullet and driver is a Mexican with 6 oclock shadow. (stoned)
The boards will never be the same.

Anyway now let me ruin yours.

Attachments

• SNV34017.JPG
    SNV34017.JPG
    973.3 KB · Views: 230
Luckily.... each and every one of them has promised their everlasting purity to me, all with a pinky promise....lol Im choosing to take them at their word for now.

BTW... where were you skiing in your shot? And also, judging from your other pic... if you should ever have any sons....

keep them THE HELL AWAY FROM NC!!!!!!:)

serious question for you: do you work around high-power RF by any chance? we have this theory here at work...

ok.

Here's me in my natural habitat. I shot a beer in half with a 12 gauge. I didn't get any beer on my lined denim jacket or foam/mesh hat.

Attachments

• grubnard.jpg
    grubnard.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 226
ok.

Here's me in my natural habitat. I shot a beer in half with a 12 gauge. I didn't get any beer on my lined denim jacket or foam/mesh hat.

Nice, Deliverance come to mind "Da da da da dar"
I was thinking more like the guy on the right.

grubnard?

Attachments

• SNV34469.JPG
    SNV34469.JPG
    710.4 KB · Views: 156
Heres the family pic, that we sent out from Christmas... My wife had given birth to my 4th daughter...... 3 days earlier. None of us had gotten much sleep.... but still one of my favorites recently.

christmaspic.jpg

Beautiful family, but five women? Talk about drowning in an estrogen ocean!

That when he does a Bill Engval (sp?) and takes the boy aside, indicates his daughter and whispers in his ear, "when you're alone with her, you think of me and remember this, 'I have no problem going back to prison'".

Man this just totally ruined it for me... I thought Driver was a young philipino 19 yr old punk... As I thought the same about Rotus.

And whats up with all the pets, especially cats? You guys are now officially the crazy MS3 cat people...get it??? Crazy cat lady...never mind...

Another surprising find is that most MS3 owners from the ones that posted are much older than I thought.

This is just like listening to a radio DJ for 7 years and finally seeing what he/she looks like... lol

Great post!!!

Here is me (with my previous car):
DSC02164.jpg

Let's keep it going!! (2thumbs)

Back