possible move the FLA, what's good?

MZR-6i

:
mazda 6 5dr
i might be moving to the FLA end of 2010 or early 2011 from hawaii. what's good in the homestead area?

Empty fields and an Air Force base.

And Homestead Miami Speedway. :)

Palm Beach County is where it's at! lol

Why would you leave hawaii !

Hawaii = expensive as hell to buy a home.

Homestead = heavily depressed area. You don't wanna go South of Cutler Ridge, and even that's not all that great of an area. (I think they renamed it Cutler Bay a while back, but not certain- still a Miami postal address) My uncle lives there, and grandfather used to. If I were heading that way, I'd try to get North of Miami.

So yeah, Palm Beach County would be good.

homestead is pretty boring. I would advise against that area

Also seems like a great place to get mugged. For me, that's more important than excitement level. But hey, if you wear tights and a cape & get your jollies by foiling street crime, it might be a cool place to hang out.

I live in central Palm Beach County. It is dirt cheap to buy homes here as well. I love it here and I live about 15 miles west of West Palm, which is oddly on the eastern coast line, but still west of Palm Beach.

Tampa, Macdill AFB..... Tampa is fun as fuhkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

OK, I like Tampa... lived here most of my life... but have you ever been to a real live city? If you think Tampa is that fun, then L.A., Chicago, or NYC might give you a stroke.
(omg)

i agree with staying in and around West Palm. Much further south and the people are CRAAAAAAZY

Back