Please Help Guys to find this front lip

CDMA7

:
Mazda Protege LX 2003
I am searching for this front lip:

IMGP3263-2-1.jpg

But I can`t seem to find it. Could anyone help me get it? If someone could sell it to me, I am willing to pay the cost of shipping in addition to your price. The thing is this front lip I am asking for is not available in Puerto Rico which is where I`m from. Everyone here uses either P5, Japanese bumper or other lip very ugly.

That website doesn't produce it anymore :p
You will have to buy it from the forums or a part out. Hit up ScratchNSniff, he might be able to get you one. He's the part king haha.
They go around 200 to 300$

Oh okay but this one i think lets you go to checkout lol. never tried buying it tho. i thought it would work but yeah those lips i hear are hard to find :(.
Tried to order from every website that offered it, even from the one that had it for sell for 500$ and they all out of production or don't even let you go to checkout :p
That's why I bought it from Alex.

Thanks for the help guys. Now what do you think about this, my neighbor gave me the option of adapting an honda civic type R front lip with fiber glass update because theyre similar. The update would be on the middle.

Yeah that looks good also but its not perfect. you need to customize it and stuff. but looks good. my friend did it to his not too long ago. dont look bad

Back