please help drivers side motor mount

bullshark524

:
2000 mazda protege es soon to be 2000 mazda protege klze
today i had to replace my belt.(i have a 2000 mazda protege es 1.8l 5speed) when i opened the hood i looked around and saw that the drivers side motor mount looked different (to me at least) there is a raised part that i think some thing was attached to. if anyone could take a picture of there motor mount or just assure me im just going crazy and there is nothing wrong with it.

Attachments

• P11401422.JPG
    P11401422.JPG
    812.3 KB · Views: 726
  • motor mount.jpg
    motor mount.jpg
    774 KB · Views: 722
Hey Bud, in the first picture you circled a piece in a purpish-box. I assume this is what you are referring to. I believe it is a 'damper' of sorts, and I believe it just sits like it is, bolted down, but otherwise attached to nothing else.

When I went to Medieval's driver-side (tranny) mount I actually had that piece left over and not attached at all. It's in my closet. I think you're all good to go. :)

Hey Bud, in the first picture you circled a piece in a purpish-box. I assume this is what you are referring to. I believe it is a 'damper' of sorts, and I believe it just sits like it is, bolted down, but otherwise attached to nothing else.

When I went to Medieval's driver-side (tranny) mount I actually had that piece left over and not attached at all. It's in my closet. I think you're all good to go. :)

Thanks i think im just a lil paranoid right now

Back