PLEAASSE Help me! Right noW!! car wont start

Jaunuary

I have a mazda mx6 year 1990 and my dad disabled it so i can't drive, but i need to be at work in twenty minutes if anyone can tell me what he might have done i would love you forever. Oh, when i put the key in, the engine 'rolls over" i think that is what yuo call it, i thought it might just need gas, but my brother said my dad somehow did something so it wont run. PLEASE HELP ME, or im going to lose my job!!!

check the spark plugs/wires and fuel pump fuse would be a quick disable.

Take your dad's car! That'll teach him... why would he do that anyway? Did you refuse to mow the lawn or something?

remove the dizzy???
hehe, thats funny

can't be the battery, coz the engine cranks...
oh well hope you got to keep ya job

i like vivds idea, yea run off with your dads car. eh hell if i know, what the crap would your dad be doing disabling your car, that pretty much ****** up.....

THanks for all the help, but it didnt help in time, i called to work and said i was having car troubles, not as big as a problem as i thought. I'm a girl by the way and he dismantled or whatever he did because a girl crashed into me and i didn't take care of getting her insurance information on time even though absolutly nothing happened to my car except a scratch, which was probably there anyway seeing as it is 10 years old. Oh and i still don't know exactly what he did, but i am pretty sure it invovled wires of some sort. I am completely clueless about the car, so you saying it was the so and so wouldn't have gotten me anywhere, thanks anyway

Back