Couple of pics.

Attachments

• DSC04262.JPG
    DSC04262.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 625
  • DSC04263.JPG
    DSC04263.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 557
Installed this 2 weeks ago myself. It is a nice addition.

I have a 2012 CX-9 GT and I recently ordered the Rear Bumper Guard. I plan to install it myself, but just haven't taken the time yet.

The instructions say to use a rubber roller to apply the adhesive evenly and correctly. What did you use? Any other installation tips will be GREATLY appreciated!!!

Thanks and I will post pics when I am finished! (cheers2)

I am really glad I had Montrose add the bumper guard on the back before we got it today. It really makes a difference on the black CX-9.

New to uploading pictures. The night pictures are just under 5MB, but it appears to be too big of a file. Anyone know how to rework it so it will upload?

Thanks!

I have a 2012 CX-9 GT and I recently ordered the Rear Bumper Guard. I plan to install it myself, but just haven't taken the time yet.

The instructions say to use a rubber roller to apply the adhesive evenly and correctly. What did you use? Any other installation tips will be GREATLY appreciated!!!

Thanks and I will post pics when I am finished! (cheers2)

I just used my hands and applied even pressure over the whole thing. It is on there solid and I can't see it ever coming off. The "adhesive" just just 3m tape so it isn't like it's over the whole surface; it's just around the border of the cover.

Back