Pictures from car show tomorrow

THIS IS TERRY'S CAR...

HE WAS SUCH A COOL PERSON,

He took a lot of his time to answer my questions and pay attention to my comments... Cool !:cool:

Attachments

• 2nd turbo yellow mp3.jpg
    2nd turbo yellow mp3.jpg
    353.2 KB · Views: 1,411
This is taking so loooonnnngggg...

My wife's gonna KILL ME !
:D

Attachments

• 3rd turbo yellow mp3.jpg
    3rd turbo yellow mp3.jpg
    338.7 KB · Views: 1,424
Thanks...

YellowMP5 said:
i know its late on saturday but if you changed your mind and are going on sunday stop by the 2 proteges that should be upfront and talk to guys. they are from the intense performance club. tim drives a red 00 pro with graphics, neons, and a whole s*** load of mods. rick has a 02 red p5 with the best sounding and looking stereo setup i have ever heard and seen. they are cool guys and if you have any questions they'll be happy to answer them.

But I saw your post late, and I wasn't really coming back on Sunday, specially after I went there planning to pay 30 bucks for my wife and I (as per the importXpression web site info:bs: ) but ended paying 40 bucks !!!.
Not to mention there wasn't re-entry chance...

But anyway, I spent like 45 minutes taking pics of your friend's cars... Those were cool, but I never had the chance to ask any questions to their owners.
Besides the SPOOL TURBO cars, there were no other Protegs, so it's quite nice to see we're not driving so-common cars.

Later,
FEDE.

Welcome Andres!

Thanks for sharing all those great pics (thumb)

Spoolism is spreading. (laugh)

Enjoy the site!

Back