:
07 CX-9 Goodness
VieraPics069.jpg

VieraPics066.jpg

VieraPics064.jpg

VieraPics060.jpg

VieraPics058.jpg

VieraPics067.jpg

I work for an engineering firm in Florida. We are building an In Motion Scalehouse for tractor trailers. We had to relocate a canal and this little girl (5 1/2') and her three legged brother to the new canal we build around our project. She knows me and my truck and whenever she sees me, she'll swim up to the bank and hang out. I throw rocks a few feet away from her and she'll chase the spash then I throw another and she chases that one...ect. When I stop she turns to face me again. Kinda asking me not to stop playing. I'll miss her when we're done.

Rule of thumb about living in FL. If there's a body of water 9 times out of 10, there are gators in it. (evil)

Rule of thumb about living in FL. If there's a body of water 9 times out of 10, there are gators in it. (evil)
including the pool! at my mom's house in venice...almost 10'...climbed over a 4' fence too(crazy)

Attachments

• Top Shelf 070.jpg
    Top Shelf 070.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 95
  • Top Shelf 087.jpg
    Top Shelf 087.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 93
  • Top Shelf 090.jpg
    Top Shelf 090.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 87
  • Top Shelf 096.jpg
    Top Shelf 096.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 91
  • Top Shelf 098.jpg
    Top Shelf 098.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
including the pool! at my mom's house in venice...almost 10'...climbed over a 4' fence too(crazy)

That is an awesome gator. I love these things. To bad they killed that one. Anything over 4 foot in length get destroyed(headshake). I have a soft spot for animals that that just want to go back home, and when they get there they find a house with some asshole that wants to poke it with a stick.

I love gators. We're in their yard, and with as much construction going on, it's bound to happen cause they're loosing their homes! The canal behind my house had a little gator in it, but, now that construction has drained it dry, he's gone now. :(

Back