Pics of MP3 Intake's

Here's a PIC of the Injen/AEM combo on my car. IMO the AEM bypass is an added bit of insurance that you don't accidentally turn your car in to a Submarine. It works and it's only forty bucks for some peace of mind.

[ 12-31-2001: Message edited by: Coolhand ]

Question for Coolhand.....Did the Injen come with the INJEN sticker stuck on the piping or did you put it on yourself?

If UPS has their act together, my intake should be here this week. I will definately have pics up. I was in on the MHP group buy. :D

went to the local speed shop and asked for an intake and they looked and looked and gave me the run around that no one has made an intake for the 2000 plus proteges. and that to check back in a month and that if anything it would be weapon r making this. whats up with that?? :confused: :confused: thought AeM would have it all ready??

your local speed shop is misinformed! Or... they don't give a sh*t about Proteges which is very likely!

Here's a regular old Injen CAI.. not nearly as nice looking as the other one on here.. mmmwell.. -_-;

fdf6a576.jpg

Back