pics of debadge, vanity plate and misc.

mazdamp3_18

:
06 gti, 06 evo IX
here ya go..
tell me what you think of my plate also..

nmp37.JPG

nmp36.JPG

nmp35.JPG

nmp34.JPG

nmp33.JPG

nmp32.JPG

nmp31.JPG

YAY for trunk holes! I like your plate too...I am trying to come up with something I like for my bday (less than a month).

EDIT: You REALLY need to fix that fender gap.

Last edited:
I second the wheel gap comment. Any reason why you don't have springs or coilovers yet?

looks good.. i have thought of removing the rear emblems and just having the mp3 badges, but with the autoexe grill no one will be able to tell what kind of car it is.

i have also thought of getting MP3 222 as my plate.

BTW PA plates own. The yellow blue combo looks great on the blue, NJ has the best yellow mp3 plates

looks good.. cool vanity plate too. I wanna get SP33D for a vanity plate but cops would probably rape my anus

the reason its not dropped yet is b/c of my wheel offset..

i have 2 sets of progress group springs and i measured and i was affraid of it rubbing on michigan roads.
i decided to sell my springs and get nice coilovers.. one other thing i will need to do is roll my fenders esp when i lower it.

the holes arent filled with plugs.. i put tape on the inside and filled it in with touch up paint..
you cant even tell unless your closer than 3 feet from the car.

Sweet riz-ide. Gave me motivation to get mine under way, just ordered my 03 msp spoiler and auto exe grille, will have both installed with all the badges removed on my titanium next week, will post pics.

Back