Phantom Blue

limwsv

Hello All,

Something diferent in Phantom Blue........ (flame2)

Attachments

• front1.jpg
    front1.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 338
  • front2.jpg
    front2.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 252
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 291
  • console.jpg
    console.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 330
Antonio DiMarco said:
Is that a leather interior I see?
Yeah...and the little cubby by the cig. lighter/power port...and what are the switches to the inside of the wheel, on the dash? Our 5s have a pocket there.

Also, what is that thing on the dash? Topside, to the right of the instrument pod?

1. I'm staying in Singapore if you know where's that... if not, its part of South East Asia.

2. Yes. That's the leather kit. All the Mazda5 here comes in the configuration that you are seeing, ie, sports rims, foglight, original leather, body kit and crystal rearlights. Only thing missing is the roof struts, climate control and power doors.

3. That's my volume control, mute and mode switch for the car audio system.

4. Yes, that's a cubby hole to stuff small items in.

5. (hand) ha ha.... that's something particular to my country.... that a device that takes in a cash smart card. It's equivalent of a toll gate except that my money is deduct when I drive through gantries instead of toll booth....
I don't think anyone in North America would want that....

Last edited:
limwsv said:
3. That's my volume control, mute and mode switch for the car audio system.
LOL, I didn't mean the buttons on the steering wheel...I'm talking about the ones on the dash board.

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    499.5 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
the_saint said:
LOL, I didn't mean the buttons on the steering wheel...I'm talking about the ones on the dash board.

Ohh.... I'C. Nope... nothing there, just blank for buttons for future expansion....
I think some of the placeholders are used in the Japan domestic model for equipment that is not in my car.

Attachments

• dash.jpg
    dash.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 224
  • leather.jpg
    leather.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 213
  • foglight.jpg
    foglight.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 186
  • mainlights.jpg
    mainlights.jpg