Pay Attention!! Al/ga

:
03 Silver Protege5
Come one alabama guys! I've seen like three of you. I KNOW there are more!! Post up! We must meet before I get my license taken away!!

And minus, call me you sonuvabitch! 910-7147.

here is a way to drag up an old ass thread.
In hoover, with a P5

edit: I'm one of the not cool people with untinted windows...it'll change as soon as i sell the beater truck. I swear it!

Last edited:
Grey 6s here

I work in hoover and drive a Steel Grey 6s license plate ZMBYN6. Sorry if I have cut you off in traffic. Anyway, I see a guy driving a yellow msp or p5, hell I don't know. (dunno) He has a Bush/Chaney 1984 sticker on the back with no tint. Sticker is cool, the non-tinted windows are not.

Wow talk about back from the dead, lol. You guys should check out the GA forum, Alabama is pretty dead but there are a lot of meets in the ATL area if you're interested.

anarchistchiken said:
Wow talk about back from the dead, lol. You guys should check out the GA forum, Alabama is pretty dead but there are a lot of meets in the ATL area if you're interested.
atl...hmmm....does it help if i know some atlanta cops?

Im from the huntsville area, but i am gone A LOT overseas. When i am home i try to get somethin together. My bro as a protege also and one of his friends has a lancer. We usually just cruise around, since there really isn't much goin on in this area.

Hey guys, why dont you all PM me your phone numbers or active emails adresses, that way when I get back I can try to get some decent meets organized with just birmingham people.

montgomery protege owner
won't be here long will be back in SC in august, and then the mods begin :)

Not in birmingham but close, I will meet up wit ya

anarchistchiken said:
Hey guys, why dont you all PM me your phone numbers or active emails adresses, that way when I get back I can try to get some decent meets organized with just birmingham people.

uh oh....more msp's in bama come out of hiding. I wonder how many are on the forums now

Allright guys, I think enough people have assembled here to start thinking about a meet in the area. Let's get some ideas for cool places to meet up in and around Birmingham.

I think a classicly car friendly place like A&W down in Pelham or a Sonic somewhere might be fun. Since none of us really know each other, I dont want to plan anything too in depth for our first meet. There are a couple car shows coming up in the area, including a good sized one at tannehill state park on September 23rd. Preregistration is $15, or $20 on the day of the show, or if you dont want to be in the show, it's just $3 to get into the park and come hang out.

Any suggestions are welcome, so throw em up and lets get this organized.

Back