Parts from Taiwan

IcedMp5

Contributor
So what parts for our cars can be bought in Taiwan, if any?? I think maybe JDM tails...anything else?

One of my co-workers is heading there next month and is willing to bring back a few thingsreasonably sized of course.

Thanks in advance!

search for j-spec in the search engine.

the only things I can think of (minus engine components):
the tails
the rear cup holder

I'll edit the post as I think of more...
(redp5)
(wrc)

Here's the tail light design from Mazda Taiwan's website.

/members/YuYuRena/03_323_page_fe.jpg

www.mazda.com.tw (if u want to go look yourself)

If I were you, I try to ask your co-worker to get your car electronics over there. Mucho cheaper than the stuff you'll get here. Your manual would probably be a mix of japanese, chinese, or hopefully english.

thanks for the info guys...keep it coming!

i'll find out how much stuff he won't mind bringing back...maybe i can get a few things for my fellow members.

TONS of stuff

what are you interested in?

engine? interior? exterior?

personally i would get the motorized side mirrors. and second would be a cheap USED gauge cluster with miles similar to mine

kidkorrupt said:
TONS of stuff

what are you interested in?

engine? interior? exterior?

personally i would get the motorized side mirrors. and second would be a cheap USED gauge cluster with miles similar to mine

i'm mainly looking for interior/exterior parts...from what i've seen in the past from some of your posts kidkorrupt you should be the guru on this!

not a guru by any means. i guess i just know more because i want all those foreign parts and do research on em.

if you go to mazda.co.jp there is a section that is called
"dealer options" in katakana that has EVERYTHING available.. the mazda taiwan site also has taiwan specific options listed....if you know somone who can read chinese its time to call in a favor =D

i've got some of the cheaper exterior/interior stuff on my car. you can go all out with a shorty back bumper, interior floor lights, etc...

another thing i really wanted was JDM floormats that said "familia". unfortuneately RHD japanese cars makes the damn mats not fit in our LHD cars...i finally settles for mazdaspeed ones

pics of the stuff in the link in my sig.

well now i see i'm in luck because the guy going speaks chinese...

i'll take a look at the sites you mentioned, thanks!

ice

Where you planning on getting those? If you don't get them from the actual manufacture, they'll be pretty expensive.

If you need any help, let me know. I'm fluent in Chinese. Also, I'm heading back to tw (my home town) this winter break, I'm going to see what I can get. In the meantime, going to Japan as well.

Back