Paintball Meet on Auguist 9, 2008

Matrix

:
Silver MSP
I thought it'd be nice to get out and have some outdoor fun. I love playing paintball, and my favorite field is Warplay Paintball in Locust Grove, VA (just west of Fredericksburg, VA).

I will be there on Saturday, August 9th. Anybody interested in a meet? We'll play a full day of paintball (9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.) and then grab a meal at Buffalo Wild Wings. Bring a change of clothes! You don't want to walk into BW3 covered in splattered paint. They probably wouldn't let you stay like that anyway.

Should be fun!

Warplay Paintball is awesome and by far the best field in Virginia. They have all the equipment you need for rental (if you don't have your own) and their prices are very reasonable. They don't just turn you loose in the woods. They actually have military scenarios set up (like bridges, towers, and bunkers) that require strategy. They are well known for having good refs in the games also.

PLEASE TRY TO ARRIVE BETWEEN 9:00-9:30A.M.
If you can't arrive by that time, you can still join in later, but I can't promise that any rental equipment will be available. They're usually all taken by the time the games have started.

You can check them out at www.warplaypaintball.com

Directions:

Warplay
Take I-95 and exit to Rt.3 West (Exit 130 B)
Go about 10 miles then turn left on Rt. 20 (Rt.20 dead ends on Rt. 3. There is a huge Sheetz gas station and a 7-11 at the corner. Can't miss it.)
Go about 7 miles and Warplay will be on your right with a gravel parking lot.

BW3 (Buffalo Wild Wings)
1638 Carl D. Silver Parkway
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
(Right off of Exit 130B)

Lemme know!
ALL ARE WELCOME!

ATTENDING:
1. Matrix
2. Akaveli
3. CoolWhip
4. Spooln3
5. Brandon (Spooln3's friend)
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last edited:
I'm there, I might be a little late. I'm going to try and lie to my boss and tell her I got a family emergency that day.

Add - spooln3(m3f) + friend (Brandon)

I am possibly down. I miss playing paint ball :(

even though you guys are playing woods/scenerio ball :(

Speed/air ball FTW!!!

Is this still going on?

I get off at 12:30 though (huh)

Worth going still? Got two buddies coming too.

I'll be there. Probally not for the Buffalo wild wings meet but for paintball

someone hit me up sometime tomorrow I'll meet you guys there when your done and cruise with you over to BW3.

540-809-2962

I'll be there. Probally not for the Buffalo wild wings meet but for paintball

Hey AK, that was a blast! I'm glad you made it. There were some fierce firefights going on out there, but it was fun.

We'll have to paintball again sometime.
Oh, and nice car!

I'm pissed ... Someone "misplaced" 4,000 $ at the bank and we had to stay and get audited ... I wanted to go so bad man

I wanted to go but had to work today. And right now my money is going towards the rest of my turbo stuff.

Ill deff try and make next one, I miss paintball :(

Hey AK, that was a blast! I'm glad you made it. There were some fierce firefights going on out there, but it was fun.

We'll have to paintball again sometime.
Oh, and nice car!

Yup. (first) I am so damn sore from all the paintball shots I took in my legs. Next meet i'll be better prepaired and have my own equipment. I'm already on ebay now checking out some paintball equipment. I plan on going back around late September or early October.

Back