Pacific Northwest Mazda meet

Heya boyz I MIGHT be interested in Joining you Sam and 777. Let's maybe chat over some Holdem' before then and maybe see about Paul (Pouser) and Danielle if they wanna join us but I'm still tenative.

Chris

I'll be down for this I think, I'll try to get my brother to bring his 3 also if he's not working.

There is an autocross practice day that day, I'll run in the morning so I'll already be out there.

Please not Hooter's.

Britt

122 Vega said:
I'll be down for this I think, I'll try to get my brother to bring his 3 also if he's not working.

There is an autocross practice day that day, I'll run in the morning so I'll already be out there.

Please not Hooter's.

Britt

Thinking about a short drive before going to eat on the 3 forum this was started on. Also looking for ideas on where to go.

Britt, If you autocross regularly I'm guessing you know some scenic roads in the PDX area?

Well, just for an update on me, I AM indeed movingto the westside. Shoreline to be specific. I'm all for going and hanging out with you guys sometime, but through next month I'll be pretty tiedup in moving and such.

alright guys if the weather isnt all crappy and i'm not to tired after work i'll be there. so if you see a spicy msp with a short asian guy in it thats me

Poseur said:
Well, just for an update on me, I AM indeed movingto the westside. Shoreline to be specific. I'm all for going and hanging out with you guys sometime, but through next month I'll be pretty tiedup in moving and such.
Welcome to civilzation =P

Sorry, couldn't make it to the meet. My dad had surgery on his back in Seattle and I was there for most of the week and I lost my job a couple weeks ago.

Does anyone have any pics though?!

Back