P5 drag car

holy ish(shocked) at least they picked the proper bosy style for all that power :D

look at that rear end, beautiful(omg)

That thing ain't gonna be a drifter, that's for sure. Not with those rear tires. :eek:
p5wrims.JPG

know whats funny, the inside of that car looks like mine, cept i have 2 seats, shifter, and steering wheel =)

Roywhitep5 said:
it'd be cool to see a p5 with a fr setup that is drift capable
(uhm)uh, NO...that thing is not meant to nor will it be able to drift with 17" wide sticky ass tires.

"It will be powered by a highly modified MAZDA rotary engine producing approximately 800 HP to the flywheel " (drive)

Holy s***. That will be fun to watch! I did see the one piece front end seen in the bottom left. That would be cool to have.

Last edited:
MLEvo said:
hahahahaha!
(sssh) They won't know.
Well, when you bring it in for an oil change, tell them there is nothing in the warranty about using aftermarket tires ;)

protegeV said:
(uhm)uh, NO...that thing is not meant to nor will it be able to drift with 17" wide sticky ass tires.
i wasnt saying that was going to be a drift car, i was saying it'd (it would) be cool if someone did a fr conversion on a p5 that was able to drive on the street. come on do you really think i would say that car is a drift car?(uhm)

To bad everyone is tubbing out imports and changing from fwd to rwd. Kinda takes the challenge and the fun out of it...but I'm still curious to know what she'll do when completed.

Back