Other Music buttons?

:
2016 CX-5
Is there a way to add other radio stations to the radio selection besides Aha, Pandora and Stitcher? I would like to add iHeart, if possible, pulling it from my iPhone.
Thanks

I don't think there's a way to add other application functionality to the Connect system, but as bmninada mentioned, you could just use Bluetooth and pull up the iHeart radio app.

That being said, does Mazda ever update the software on their infotainment systems so it would support more/new/different apps or add functionality to the additional ones? I actually use Stitcher and the absence of a forward 30 seconds button on the Connect system is a real bummer, so I stick to the normal bluetooth/use the app functionality.

why not use bluetooth and stream from smartphone?

I don't think there's a way to add other application functionality to the Connect system, but as bmninada mentioned, you could just use Bluetooth and pull up the iHeart radio app.

That being said, does Mazda ever update the software on their infotainment systems so it would support more/new/different apps or add functionality to the additional ones? I actually use Stitcher and the absence of a forward 30 seconds button on the Connect system is a real bummer, so I stick to the normal bluetooth/use the app functionality.

The op probably wants to have the ability to like/dislike songs without having to pick up his phone and become a danger on the road. :)

Back