Orange Rota Grids installed and more to come soon!!

I have basically done this too minus the wanting to sell it. I have added part and swapped those for different brands and what not but in the end... went back to stock and couldn't be happier with the car.

I guess that would all change if things went pop but we'll see.

i really don't WANT to sell it, but could always just put it up for sale at a high price and see if it moves.

but at the same time i would LOVE to go all out with this car, different color paint job(yellow or orange) built motor bigger turbo exhaust mani and downpipe is all i would add power wise, and nice custom audio setup.

I just look at the money i've spent on it already, plus the cost of everything else scares me haha. Right now i would just love to pay it off and have title in hand for the right person to come along.

Honestly man, any car you buy and mod, will be a money pit. The way I view it, if you love the car, then it's not money wasted. No car can be fully modified for cheap. Some are cheaper than others, but in the end, they are all expensive. Especially to have a legit unique ride. I say keep it and go nuts. I decided to keep mine and I am going nuts with the magnesium blue wheels! :) Keep with it bro!

Daonlyonearound, If you have questions regarding tuning let me know i may have something to help you out . But other than that i like your style.(cool)

UPDATE

CIMG5417.JPG

CIMG5415.JPG

honestly i LOVE the orange. mostly because it was different, but the white makes the car look much better, the blue looks completely different now. its weird.

Back