Orange County Choppers All Mazda Meet Saturday JUNE 5th 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Is the first i hear of this event! It sounds like i could be a blast! 3hr45min from New Hampshire Isn't bad. I think i may take the cruise and come down! Also posted on nemotorsport.com it's a local forum I'm part of, we have a bunch of Mazdas on there I'm going to try and round up!

You Montreal guys are you planning anything for Formula One weekend up their will be their the thursday before lets go make something happen.

lol. Are hotel rooms still available? My poor car has never left the state.

420 miles 7.5 hour drive. Sheesh. You punks are like an hour away. :)

Last edited:
lol. Are hotel rooms still available? My poor car has never left the state.

420 miles 7.5 hour drive. Sheesh. You punks are like an hour away. :)

I'm not sure of the hotel reight next to OCC, but I'm pretty sure they have and will have rooms availible during the meet.

Even stilll, I'm from the area pretty much and could link u up with some a lil bit moree affordable if need be. I can't remember what that hotel charges next to occ, but iirc it may have been around $100 a night give or take.

7.5 hours....HA! That's it? Damn yu get that sexy 6 up here bro. I've driven 13-14 hours in my 6 to make a meet, lol, then turned right back around and drove to canada for another.

It'll be fun, nice lil cruise up, lots of scenery. And when the meet is over we can all engage in some shenanigans, lol, possibly get a lil capt'n in you if you drink. There a lot to do up here. Nice mountain roads if you like

Chris and I will be flying out to the event this year.

Looking forward to it.

-Derrick

Hey i havent posted in this thread yet.. im such a newbie lol.. but yes this will be EPIC.. i couldnt even imagine how this show will be judged if it is.. i mean 80% of the cars that are going to be there are show quality cars, theres always a few suprise's. and FYI i went to the subie meet last year and that was bigger then our mazda meet last year so we gotta beat them this time guys!!!.

Can't believe I didn't see this thread before. Haven't registered yet (will in about 30 seconds). I'm there!!! Can't wait for another epic OCC meet!!

bunny?

ahh, crap... i graduate mmi on the june 4th... no way i could make it from az to ny in time for this...

take lots of pics peeps, i'll be there in spirit!!

Any Rhode Islanders cruising down there? I'll definitely be attending regardless, can't miss this one!

if you want, a group of us will probably be meeting at the wrentham outlets...you can hook up with us there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back