One of those STF builds

So a little hit for anyone wanting to slot their blisteins. Use a 9/16th or 14mm drill bit and drill the holes :). I went from -1.1 to -2.2 front camber from slotting them!!! Also if your looking for a way to adjust the rear toe the tri point bar is the jam. I was playing with the bar while it was on the rack and this was the range I saw. Total toe 0.96-0.36 but you really don't want to max it out/over tighten it. So I left mine at 0.44 total toe. This is all in degrees by the way. Here are the new specs

Front
-2.2 camber
0 toe
Caster
Rear
0.44 total toe

Well my go pro keeps freezing and when it does work it only records for a few seconds so I wont be able to get the video clip. Sorry :(

Not sure the valving is any different from what I understand. I adjusted it one turn so far its good. Maybe one day I will take it off go for a drive then install it again and see whats what

Ahh, I was refering to the BSpec Bilsteins vs the PSS kit since the bar was developed with the bspec kit. I'm in the market for new suspension. This close to pulling the trigger on the PSS kit. (I don't think the bspec kit will be nice on hawaii roads...)

I just installed my tri-point bar and wow. If the stock shocks felt a bit overstressed from the H&R springs, they definitely are now with the bar. I might break out the toe plates and take measurements. I'm rolling around on 1 turn of preload too for now. Sunday will be the real test.

Ahh, I was refering to the BSpec Bilsteins vs the PSS kit since the bar was developed with the bspec kit. I'm in the market for new suspension. This close to pulling the trigger on the PSS kit. (I don't think the bspec kit will be nice on hawaii roads...)

I just installed my tri-point bar and wow. If the stock shocks felt a bit overstressed from the H&R springs, they definitely are now with the bar. I might break out the toe plates and take measurements. I'm rolling around on 1 turn of preload too for now. Sunday will be the real test.

I didnt misunderstand you. From what I understand they are the same. Tri point told me they did all the testing for the shocks and they feel bilstein used the same valving in the street pss kit. This may or may not be true. I can tell you that these pss will handle a 400 pound spring without a problem. My friend just did this and he loved the change. I will be doing the same very soon. If you have the money I would get the b-spec coils if not the pss kit will do just fine and you can upgrade the springs if needed.

Maybe I need more toe out but my car is pretty neutral. Well I am almost at zero toe in the rear so... but hey a couple turns the other way and I am over steering(eekdance)

don't it would be a waste of money I got mine for free

don't worry I was thinking of getting it when mine wasn't doing well. My 2 is a GS (touring) so I got all the weight from the options it came with.

If I had money to own a second 2 it would be a base model, I would strip that sucker down to nothing and install a tuned MZR 2.0l under the hood. But thinking of that makes me think that I could own a used MX-5 instead ;) I miss my 92 Miata soooo much

don't worry I was thinking of getting it when mine wasn't doing well. My 2 is a GS (touring) so I got all the weight from the options it came with.

If I had money to own a second 2 it would be a base model, I would strip that sucker down to nothing and install a tuned MZR 2.0l under the hood. But thinking of that makes me think that I could own a used MX-5 instead ;) I miss my 92 Miata soooo much

Miata now your talking!

Miata now your talking!

Best car I ever had, I even modded the crap out of it. Kenne Bell sc, 1.8l engine swap fully forged with 8.5:1 compression. Running 15psi of boost, my last dyno before I parted out was 256whp and the car weighted 2000lbs.

I would love to own a 2013 MX-5 club, I would add the Cosworth SC, headers, full header-back exhaust, coil-over, race pads and RPF1 with good rubber ;)

Back