Official Exhaust Photo & Sound Thread

Gambino

:
2007 Nissan 350z
Due to all of the exhaust threads that have been/are being open, I am opening this thread in attempt to make it more organized. Post any pictures and sound clips/videos of your exhaust. Also, post reviews, comments, suggestions and anything else as well!

tphskab said:
Due to all of the exhaust threads that have been/are being open, I am opening this thread in attempt to make it more organized. Post any pictures and sound clips/videos of your exhaust. Also, post reviews, comments, suggestions and anything else as well!

This is not taking off nearly as quickly as I had hoped.

give it a minute. I plan on taking pictures/vid of my setup when I get home. it might have to be tomorrow depending on when I get off tonight

i dont know how to get a sound clip but heres some pics. its a 2.5" Cat-back. I deleated the 2nd cat and the resonator and then used a magnaflow straight through muffler. Sounds sweet! (thumb)
The last pic is my tip, its a magnaflow double walled stainless 3" or 3.5" (dont remember)

Attachments

• 100_0286.jpg
    100_0286.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,722
  • 100_0287.jpg
    100_0287.jpg
    874.3 KB · Views: 1,213
  • 100_0882.JPG
    100_0882.JPG
    622.6 KB · Views: 1,742
this clip is the car warmed up a little, the 1st rev is about 2500 rpms, the 2nd rev is up to 4k and the 3rd is up to 5k. Ill get sound clips inside the car on my way home.

P.s. sorry bout the dirty car...

Attachments

• exhaust 002.MOV
    2.9 MB · Views: 2,684
Last edited:
sorry this took me a few days.

My setup - I have 2.25" with a deleted second cat and resonator (like mazda3zoom) so until his muffler ours looks the same. I just put a magnaflow fart can on the end, which I sometimes like and sometimes regret.
and my car is real dirty in these pics, it snowed last night and so the car is dirty/salty
k3ngjm.jpg

k3nitf.jpg

trying to attach video but my phone is dropping the attachment for some reason

wow ur car sounds nice as hell with that exhaust i didnt even want an exhaust till i heard that clip lol. well im gonna go with a greddy exhaust i loved it when i had it on my lancer it was deep as hell.

thasilver3 said:
wow ur car sounds nice as hell with that exhaust i didnt even want an exhaust till i heard that clip lol. well im gonna go with a greddy exhaust i loved it when i had it on my lancer it was deep as hell.
whos are you talking about? And does greddy make one for our cars? Or are you just gonna get like a greddy universal tip?

ARK DT-S Stainless Steel Cat-Back (slip fit)
2.5" piping / 4.5" tip

Just got a DVD camcorder, so i'll have some sound/vid clips up soon.

ARK_05.jpg

EXH_tip_01.jpg

EXH_tip_04.jpg

EXH_tip_07.jpg

EXH_02.jpg

Last edited:
Back