OBDII USB Interface Baud Rate?

I'm trying to get my Android ICS 4.0.3 tablet set up with "Torque Pro" via usb OBDII interface. (Torque does not support a usb interface, only wifi and bluetooth but Torque Pro does support usb)

Does anyone know the proper baud rate in general for newer Mazda vehicles for an OBDII interface.... or does it depend on the actual interface? The one I have is just a generic usb on one end and OBDII plug on the other that I got on eBay and used to use on my B4 Passat via the laptop.

Any ideas on baud rate?

Hey

I haven't tried the wireless version, but I am currently using OBDII adapter bluetooth to my phone and I'm using Torque Light,, do you think it's worth upgrading to Torque Pro.

Have you treid Torque Pro on the CX9 yet,

Sorry I couldn't help with your wired question

no problem... I have a copy of Torque Pro (the .apk file .... if you are unsure what that means - it means just download an app from google play app store called "app installer" once you install app installer onto your phone/tablet, then move the .apk file onto your phone/tablet, and it automatically associates itself to the "app installer" so you can install it on your phone/tablet)

Send me a pm with your email address for a copy of TP.

I have TP on my tablet....its just useless though because I can't get my tablet to communicate with my usb odb2 interface. My tablet doesn't have bluetooth either so I think I'm gonna get a wifi dongle, as my tablet is rooted by the manufacturer, I'll just use a wifi tethering app for the ad-hoc network and hopefully that will work.

Again, if you want TPro shoot me a pm

Back